We accomplish our mission via 3 organizations, and recommend that general donations go to the Right to Life Committee to give us the most flexibility in supporting Life. For those wishing to support pro-life political candidates, please consider our Political Action Committee. The Educational Trust as a 501(c)(3) may offer a tax deduction for some donors.
The NH Right to Life Committee
- Holds public rallies, peaceful protests or marches, and quiet witnesses in order to bring awareness to Life issues.
- Seeks to influence legislation, by testimony at public hearings, by meeting with legislators, and by influencing public opinion.
- Provides resources for educational purposes to individuals, churches, and groups.
- Brings awareness of Life issues to the public through various media, including billboards
- Addresses current events as they impact the right to life for individuals and segments of society in public forums.
- Refers people in crisis or in need of resources beyond our ability to programs, agencies, and centers that will meet their specific needs.
The NH Right to Life Educational Trust
- Holds educational events with speakers on various issues: medical and chemical forms of abortion, abortion complications, Planned Parenthood, euthanasia, brain death, crisis pregnancy, assault pregnancy, fetal development, historical perspectives, social trends, and the Biblical value of human life.
- Seeks to participate in educational events around our State and across the country and to encourage the promotion thereof.
- Provides speakers for events and school functions for debate and for special circumstances where our experts can contribute to meaningful conversation in the areas of their specific expertise.
- Addresses the misguided and often misstated opinions and teachings of the government schools and other media.
- Maintains a library and keeps current on biotechnologies as they may or may not infringe on a person’s right to life.
- Offers educational scholarships to graduating seniors through the Life Lights Scholarship
The NH Right to Life Political Action Committee
- Solicits positions of candidates for office in as many of our NH races as resources allow.
- Exposes those positions to as large an audience as we are able, by digital, print, or presentations.
- Endorses candidates deemed worthy of support as determined by their Pro-Life assertions, efforts, and records.
- Supplies voter guides to our members for relevant races within our State.
- Fosters discussion and debate among candidates with occasional events.
Fundraise on Facebook
Got a birthday coming up? A great way to raise money for the New Hampshire Right to Life Educational Trust Fund is to create a fundraiser on Facebook. Whether it is for your birthday, #GivingTuesday in November, or just because, you can create a Facebook fundraiser and share it with all of your friends. Facebook will donate what you’ve raised directly to the NHRTL ETF.