These three legally separate organizations, sustained and empowered by our faithful supporters, yield the synergy to make meaningful change in New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Right to Life Committee
Public action, legislative work, and many events. This Committee is not tax-exempt because we seek to change current law with regard to abortion and other life issues.
What We Do
- We hold public rallies, peaceful protests or marches, and quiet witnesses in order to bring awareness to Life issues.
- We seek to influence legislation, by testimony at public hearings, by meeting with legislators, and by influencing public opinion.
- We provide resources for educational purposes to individuals, churches, and groups.
- We address current events as they impact the right to life for individuals and segments of society in public forums.
- We refer people in crisis or in need of resources beyond our ability to programs, agencies, and centers that will meet their specific needs.
New Hampshire Right to Life Educational Trust Fund
A tax-exempt initiative focused on changing hearts by education on the real principles involved.
What We Do
- We hold educational events with speakers on various issues: medical and chemical forms of abortion, abortion complications, Planned Parenthood, euthanasia, brain death, crisis pregnancy, assault pregnancy, fetal development, historical perspectives, social trends, and the Biblical value of human life.
- We seek to participate in educational events around our State and across the country and to encourage the promotion thereof.
- We provide speakers for events and school functions for debate and for special circumstances where our experts can contribute to meaningful conversation in the areas of their specific expertise.
- We address the misguided and often misstated opinions and teachings of the government schools and other media.
- We maintain a library and keep current on biotechnologies as they may or may not infringe on a person’s right to life.
- We offer educational scholarships to graduating seniors through our Life Lights Scholarship
New Hampshire Right to Life Political Action Committee
- We solicit positions of candidates for office in as many of our NH races as we have the resources to do so.
- We expose those positions to as large an audience as we are able, by digital, print, or presentations.
- We endorse candidates deemed worthy of support as determined by their Pro-Life assertions, efforts, and records.
- We supply voter guides to our members for relevant races within our State.
- We foster discussion and debate among candidates with occasional events.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.