- We hold public rallies, peaceful protests or marches, and quiet witnesses in order to bring awareness to Life issues.
- We seek to influence legislation, by testimony at public hearings, by meeting with legislators, and by influencing public opinion.
- We provide resources for educational purposes to individuals, churches, and groups.
- We address current events as they impact the right to life for individuals and segments of society in public forums.
- We refer people in crisis or in need of resources beyond our ability to programs, agencies, and centers that will meet their specific needs.
NH Right to Life Educational Trust
A tax-exempt initiative focused on changing hearts by education on the real principles involved.
- We hold educational events with speakers on various issues: medical and chemical forms of abortion, abortion complications, Planned Parenthood, euthanasia, brain death, crisis pregnancy, assault pregnancy, fetal development, historical perspectives, social trends, and the Biblical value of human life.
- We seek to participate in educational events around our State and across the country and to encourage the promotion thereof.
- We provide speakers for events and school functions for debate and for special circumstances where our experts can contribute to meaningful conversation in the areas of their specific expertise.
- We address the misguided and often misstated opinions and teachings of the government schools and other media.
- We maintain a library and keep current on biotechnologies as they may or may not infringe on a person’s right to life.
- We offer educational scholarships to graduating seniors through our Life Lights Scholarship
NH Right to Life Political Action Committee
Working to elect selected pro-life candidates and opposing those who reveal opposition to the right to life. Visit the PAC website
- We solicit positions of candidates for office in as many of our NH races as we have the resources to do so.
- We expose those positions to as large an audience as we are able, by digital, print, or presentations.
- We endorse candidates deemed worthy of support as determined by their Pro-Life assertions, efforts, and records.
- We supply voter guides to our members for relevant races within our State.
- We foster discussion and debate among candidates with occasional events.