Dear NH Right to Life Membership,
As we approach the end of 2017, I wanted to reflect upon this year with you and look forward to next year, 2018. Here’s a list of some of the things in which New Hampshire Right to Life participated. Please consider donating to us as we prepare for furthering our mission in 2018.
- March for Life in Concord – Jennifer Lahl gave a splendid talk on the dark underside of playing with fertility and the human genome.
- Booth at Women’s Expo – Hundreds of women visited the booth staffed by volunteers and Board members of New Hampshire Right to Life Educational Trust. Many hearts were opened to the beauty of Life, and many children fascinated by the miraculous process of human development.
- Talk at St. Paul’s School in Concord – Fr. Christian Tutor and Susan Clifton of the Educational Trust, gave a seminar to the Ethics class on Life. This being the second year of the presentation, and very popular with the students, the Educational Trust is being asked to present again next Summer.
- Booth at Soulfest – A favorite annual booth for many, we were present all 3 days of this huge Christian Music Festival held at Gunstock Mountain. It’s a great way to spread the life message to families and especially teenagers.
- Charity Day at DeColores Christian Books and Gifts in Salem – This business hosted Vice President Jen Robidoux as a guest speaker and gave 10% of all purchases that day to NHRTL. A big thank you to DeColores!
- Our Fundraising Banquet with guest speaker Janet Morana – It was a wonderful and successful night. Janet Morana spoke about her Silent No More ministry and the impact of prolife witness.
- Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats – A post-abortive ministry of the Educational Trust: the retreats of the past year were well attended and now we have a stellar team who run the retreat weekends. This healing ministry is a vital part of the Pro-life message of New Hampshire Right to Life.
- Annual Meeting – We updated our by-laws and elected new leadership, including a new President.
Protests/Rallies – Multiple Planned Parenthood protest events were held throughout our state.
Legislative and Legal – NHRTL organized its members to testify on behalf of several pro-life bills this past session. NHRTL overturned a city’s erroneous denial of permits to stand up for life on city sidewalks. Finally, NHRTL successfully obtained and publicized public records pursuant to record requests that in previous years had been unlawfully denied. These include municipal records regarding abortion providers advertising in our schools and HHS documents regarding federal and state funding of abortion clinics.
Wow!! It’s been a very busy year. As we look forward to another busy year, I ask that you consider donating to help us continue this vital work in spreading the message of life through the Granite State.
President of NH Right to Life