With the exception of “guest posts” (see the bottom of this page) and researched content re-printed with permission, NH Right To Life owns the content on this website. It is copyrighted in the name NHRTL. We want to maintain the appropriate balance between getting content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights and the continuity of the content. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
- You are free to do the following without specific, written permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 250 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization, for legislative action or not for profit educational purposes.
- Print complete, unedited posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© NHRTL.org . All rights reserved. Originally published at www.nhrtl.org.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have the express written consent of an officer of NHRTL to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of any content.
- Alter, transform, or edit this work of that of guest posts.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of any posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It cannot tell which site hosts the original, so there is a risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, NHRTL does not allow the translation and publication of any work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers always retain the copyright to the posts that they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to any of their work. If you have interest in re-posting or publishing any of their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.