HELP SAVE LIVES IN CONCORD, NH!
You can protect mothers and children by joining this worldwide mobilization!
Through prayer and fasting, peaceful vigils and community outreach, 40 Days for Life has inspired 725,000 volunteers!
With God’s help … we’ve seen proven results in 19 coordinated campaigns:
• 12,668 babies saved from abortion
• 141 abortion workers converted
• 75 abortion centers closed
Here’s how to take part:
• Vigil location: Public right-of-way outside of Equality Health Center, 38 S. Main St, Concord, NH
• Vigil hours: 24/7 from 12:00 am March 1st to midnight, April 9th.
• Local contact: Beth Gaby, (978) 612-6278,
• Learn more and get involved by visiting our campaign at 40daysforlife.com/concord